Rehabilitation of spinal conditions requires challenges to be overcom.
Patients from three continents place their trust in our rehabilitation services.
The ppine institute provides a complete and individualised spinal injury rehabilitation service.
Our work philosophy is focused on achieving a complete recovery in the shortest time possible so that the patient can resume their daily activity, regain their functionality and receive the information they need:
- To improve their mobility and physical functionality
- To develop the skills they need to carry out their daily activities
- To use adaptive technologies to help with their domestic chores and their work
- To overcome the psychological and social problems that may arise in the process
- Manual techniques to mobilise vertebral segments (Osteopathy)
- Injection techniques: Dry needling (without medication) for myofascial pain syndrome, for joints or tendons (with anti-inflammatory drugs), injections into the joint, with botulinum toxin.
- Ergonomic education and advice (Back School)
- Conventional physiotherapy
- Massage therapy (multiple types of massage)
- Osteopathic techniques
- Back School Rethinking Posture and Gesture