Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. They enable the website to remember your visit when you return to the site. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social media sites, access to user accounts, etc. Their purpose is to adjust the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be significantly diminished. If you would like to see more information about cookies, what they store, how to delete or disable them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, which ensure that users who comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. This helps combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This stores cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this site. By using this website, you are consenting to your data being processed by Google. Therefore, if you wish to exercise any right in this regard, you must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies, and that is where you should exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some instances, you need to install cookies so that your browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.